- Processing requires 2 school days. Transcripts are not available for immediate pickup on a walk-in basis.
- UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS are now available in your PowerSchool account. Print/download an unofficial copy following these instructions.
- All requests for OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS are made using this form.
- We will only mail transcripts to colleges, employers, and scholarships. We will NOT mail transcripts to your home address.
- There is no fee for transcripts for students currently enrolled at Folsom High School.
If you are a current student transferring out of Folsom High School - please contact the Registrar to request your transcript and complete withdrawal steps.
What is the difference between Official and Unofficial Transcripts?
UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS - do not have the official school seal or signature, nor are they in a sealed envelope.
OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS - have the official school seal and signature and are placed in a sealed envelope. Some scholarships require an Official Transcript; however, most do not.ALUMNI (2021 and Prior)
Click on the link below to use the online:
- Alumni are charged $2 per transcript for official documents
- Allow at least 2 school days for your request to be processed
STEP ONE TRANSCRIPT FORM (FOR ALUMNI ONLY): Click HERE
STEP TWO TRANSCRIPT PAYMENTS: The best way to pay is using our webstore: https://webstores.activenetwork.com/school-software/folsom_high_school_o/. You will need to add the alumni transcript item to your cart, indicate the number you are paying for, and create an account before you will be able to pay. You may also pay in-person at the time of pick-up or send a check or cash to Folsom High School- Transcripts, 1655 Iron Point Road, Folsom, CA 95630. Official transcripts are $2 per copy. There is no charge for unofficial transcripts which will be emailed to you.
DO NOT REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT UNLESS THE COLLEGE HAS REQUESTED IT.
CSU or UC Schools: Students do not need to request a transcript UNLESS it is an application requirement for a special program. CSU and UC do NOT accept transcripts as part of the initial application process.
Common Applications/Send EDU: Students do not need to request a transcript. Enter your counselor's email on the application, and your counselor will upload the transcript when they complete your common application.
Out of State & Private Schools: Non CSU, UC, or schools not using Common App, such as private colleges and universities and schools out of state may require a copy of your transcript. Please consult their website to determine if a transcript is necessary.
Scholarships/Jobs/Auto Insurance: Transcript requests are made using the form above. Determine whether you will need an Official or Unofficial transcript. If unofficial, it will be emailed to you. Allow 2 school days to process these requests.If you have any questions, please contact:Lauren Law, Registrar (916) 294-2400 ext. 415130