• Inter-district Transfers

    An Inter-district transfer agreement is for parents/guardians who wish to register their student(s) at a school outside of their resident district.


    If you wish to leave the Folsom Cordova Unified School District

    The Inter-district transfer is located below.  Along with the transfer permit, you will need proof of residency (utility bill or lease/purchase agreement with address) and your I.D. (driver's license or passport).  You will also need proof of "reason for transfer".  If you have questions, you may contact our office at (916) 294-9012.

    You may email all the documents including the Inter-district Transfer to  EMLawson@fcusd.org.  She will have the Permit reviewed.  Once it is granted, she will forward the original to the requested District. 

    Download the fillable form: Inter-district Transfer Form


    If you wish to transfer to the Folsom Cordova Unified School District

    You will need to obtain an approved Inter-district transfer from your district of residence.  Please include a copy of your child’s current report card/transcript, attendance, discipline and IEP (if applicable).  Once it is received by our office, it will be reviewed and approved or denied based on space available as well as the terms and conditions specified by the Sacramento County Office of Education (SCOE).  You may email the documents to EMLawson@fcusd.org