• Adult Education Graduates must request transcripts from Adult Ed

    Adult Education contact number 916-294-9106

    ***** Copies of high school diplomas are not available *****  

    How to request a Walnutwood High School transcript:

    1. Complete the required transcript request form.  


    2. Email the completed form to:  whs-ia-enrollment@fcusd.org 

    Or mail a request form to:

    Walnutwood High School

     Attn: Transcript Request

    10848 Gadsten Way

    Rancho Cordova, CA 95670


    There is no charge for this service. 

    Currant students may request only one unofficial transcript copy at a time. It is the student’s responsibility to pick up the transcript from the office at Walnutwood High School.  

    Graduated WHS Students: allow a minimum of  2 school days (48 hours) to complete your request.

    Contact the main office if you have any questions. 916-294-9105