The Student Advisory Board (SAB)'s Student Voice Blog was created as a platform to collect student feedback and promote collaboration on a variety of topics including but not limited to SAB agenda creation, board updates, district policies, student activities, and student concerns. Commenting is limited to students of the Folsom Cordova Unified School District. Students are encouraged to voice their opinions in a positive manner. By contributing to the comment section of this blog, students acknowledge that comments are moderated for content before being posted to the SAB Blog and agree to the following guidelines:
1) No comments will include the use of any curse words or inappropriate language.
2) Users will avoid using chat language and abbreviations; users will try to spell everything correctly.
3) Users will not use the full names of any other student or share any other identifying information.
4) No comments may include personal attacks or provocative language.
5) Users will only give constructive criticism and promote positive collaboration within the blog.
Students also recognize that improper use of this blog as defined by the guidelines may result in deletion of the comment, loss of blogging privileges, and/or referral to school administration.
*Student Advisory Board Representatives may request a blog topic/post at a SAB meeting or by contacting the Student Board Member.