Folsom High School
The Counseling Office is currently CLOSED.
If you have general counseling questions or enrollment, please contact Kelly Cederstrom (KCederst@fcusd.org)
Students New to Folsom High School for the CURRENT School Year 2019-2020
Come to Folsom High School to pick up Enrollment Packet and provide the necessary documents below.
Tuesdays and Thursdays
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Please be prepared to submit the following necesary documents for your student's enrollment:
▪ Orginal Birth Certificate/Passport
▪ Immunization Records
▪ Copy of IEP or 504, if applicable
▪ Proof of Residency - THREE of the following documents are required:
▪ Current Utility Bill, such as SMUD, PG&E, City of Folsom - showing parent name and physical address of the home
▪ Rental/Lease/Sales or Escrow Agreement - Current
▪ For Incoming Freshmen: Most Recent Report Card
▪ For Incoming Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors - Unofficial Transcript
Counseling Enrichment Resource Document and Tasks
We have prepared additional resources for students and parents during these times. Tasks are assigned by themes to help students get to know themselves better (strengths and challenges), coping strategies, and exploring/planning post high school options. We encourage you to review the activities and complete two per week. It is important that you continue to prepare and plan for your future, while taking care of yourself at this time. Click Here
Mental Health and Community Resources: CLICK HERE
Helpful articles for parents trying to navigate this difficult time with their teens:
Tips for teens to handle stress while stuck at home:
College & Career Center News:
Students can sign up to meet with college or military representatives at the Folsom High School:
- Click on this link for dates of the college visits in the Career Center during PAWS
- Click on this link for the dates of the military visits in the quad during Lunches