Folsom High School
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT FOR
2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
Packets are available for pick up from our Counseling Office between the hours of 8am - 3:30pm for the following students:
- Approved School Choice Request notifications will be sent out with instructions on how to complete the registration process in early March.
- New Students to FHS who live within FHS boundaries AND did not attend an FCUSD school during 2016/2017
- Students who have recently moved to Folsom (within FHS boundaries)
To determine if you live within the Folsom High School boundaries - click on this link: IS THIS MY SCHOOL?
Be prepared to submit the following items in addition to the completed enrollment packet:
- Unofficial Transcript (for students entering 10th - 12th grades)
- Most recent report card (for students entering 9th grade)
- Proof of Residency - ONE of the following: Utility Bill (SMUD or PG&E), Telephone Bill, City of Folsom or Rancho Cordova Bill, Rental/Sales/Escrow Agreement
- Proof of Immunization
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of most current I.E.P. (Special Education) or 504 plan, if applicable
- Failure to provide ANY of this information at time of registration could delay enrollment.
College & Career Center News:
Students can sign up to meet with college or military representatives at the Folsom High School:
- Click on this link for dates of the college visits in the Career Center during PAWS
- Click on this link for the dates of the military visits in the quad during Lunches
2017 - 2018 FHS Grading InformationProgress grades will be online only and can be accessed via the Parent Portal.If you need assistance logging into your Parent Portal, please contact Mary Slusser in the Counseling Office @ 916 294 2400 ext 415132 or email@example.comOnly semester grades will be mailed and will be posted to the transcriptClick HERE to download the Grading Deadlines.
HAVE YOU MOVED?Please contact Mrs. Slusser in the Counseling Office to update your student's records.You will need to provide new Proof of Residency which shows your name and the physical address of your new residence. Acceptable documents are - a recent PG&E, SMUD, City of Folsom or a Rental/Sales Agreement.Also, please let us know if there is a change in telephone numbers.
Join the FHS Counseling Department Remind Account and get the latest Counseling Department information, such as:
- college representatives visiting our campus
- deadlines for registration
- informational nights
- PAWS workshops
To sign up, send a text to 81010 then send the following message: @fhscode
(If you are having trouble using 81010, try using 916 974-9897 instead)