Folsom High School
The Counseling Office is currently CLOSED.
Please email your counselor if you have specific questions or need support.
Students can submit AP/Honors Contracts and Summer School forms when we return.
If you have general counseling questions or enrollment, please contact Kelly Cederstrom (KCederst@fcusd.org)
We have prepared additional resources for students and parents during these times. Tasks are assigned by themes to help students get to know themselves better (strengths and challenges), coping strategies, and exploring/planning post high school options. We encourage you to review the activities and complete two per week. It is important that you continue to prepare and plan for your future, while taking care of yourself at this time. Click Here
2020 FCUSD Credit Recovery Summer Session
Dates: Monday, June 8th – Friday, July 3rd
Week One: June 8 – June 11, 8:00 am – 11:00 am (Required)
Week Two, Three, and Four: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:00 am – 11:00 am (Required)
Open Labs: Wednesdays, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm / Open labs may be required for science courses
- Location: Folsom High School and Cordova High School
- Attendance Required All Dates / All Students / No Vacation Days
- Credit Recovery Summer Session Grading Policy Students who participate in FCUSD Credit Recovery Summer Session will only be eligible to earn the highest grade of a C to recover A-G eligibility and to meet graduation requirements.
- Enrichment courses offered for students with "impacted schedules" only: Health (current 9-11th grade) and Government and Economics (current 11th grade)
Forms are available for pick up in the counseling office at FHS or available here for download
Summer School deadline May 11th
College & Career Center News:
Students can sign up to meet with college or military representatives at the Folsom High School:
- Click on this link for dates of the college visits in the Career Center during PAWS
- Click on this link for the dates of the military visits in the quad during Lunches