Folsom High School
AP STUDENTS: Would you be interested in taking an AP Exam
for a course that FHS DOES NOT offer?
FHS is taking a survey of Seniors, Juniors and Sophomores to find out if there are students interested in taking an AP Exam for courses that are not offered at our school.
Click on this LINK to get to the google form;
Deadline to submit your survey is Wednesday, December 12, 2018.
This is not a guarantee that Folsom High School will offer these exams.
High School Success - October 10, 2018 @ 6:30pm/FHS Theater
How to Pay For College - November 14, 2018 @ 6:30pm/FHS Multi, note new location
FHS Registration Navigation - January 23, 2019 @ 6:30pm/FHS Theater
FLC Registration Process - February 5, 2019 @ 6:00pm/FHS Library
For more information, click HERE
"So you Want to be a Bulldog"?
Incoming Freshman Orientation
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Folsom High School Theater
Students with the Last Name
A through M
Students with the Last Name
N through Z
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT FOR
2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
Packets are available for pick up from our Counseling Office between the hours of 8am - 3:30pm (during the summer months, Monday - Thursday 8am - 2:00pm)
To determine if you live within the Folsom High School boundaries - click on this link: IS THIS MY SCHOOL?
Be prepared to submit the following items in addition to the completed enrollment packet:
- Unofficial Transcript (for students entering 10th - 12th grades)
- Most recent report card (for students entering 9th grade)
- Proof of Residency - ONE of the following: Utility Bill (SMUD or PG&E), Telephone Bill, City of Folsom or Rancho Cordova Bill, Rental/Sales/Escrow Agreement
- Proof of Immunization
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of most current I.E.P. (Special Education) or 504 plan, if applicable
- Failure to provide ANY of this information at time of registration will delay enrollment.
2019 - 2020 SCHOOL YEAR
WILL START IN EARLY 2019
Details will be posted as they become available.
College & Career Center News:
Students can sign up to meet with college or military representatives at the Folsom High School:
- Click on this link for dates of the college visits in the Career Center during PAWS
- Click on this link for the dates of the military visits in the quad during Lunches
2018 - 2019 FHS Grading InformationProgress grades will be online only and can be accessed via the Parent Portal.If you need assistance logging into your Parent Portal, please contact Mary Slusser in the Counseling Office @ 916 294 2400 ext 415132 or firstname.lastname@example.orgOnly semester grades will be mailed and will be posted to the transcriptClick HERE to download the Grading Deadlines.
HAVE YOU MOVED?Please contact Mrs. Slusser in the Counseling Office to update your student's records.You will need to provide new Proof of Residency which shows your name and the physical address of your new residence. Acceptable documents are - a recent PG&E, SMUD, City of Folsom or a Rental/Sales Agreement.Also, please let us know if there is a change in telephone numbers.
Join the FHS Counseling Department Remind Account and get the latest Counseling Department information, such as:
- college representatives visiting our campus
- deadlines for registration
- informational nights
- PAWS workshops
To sign up, send a text to 81010 then send the following message: @fhscode
(If you are having trouble using 81010, try using 916 974-9897 instead)