• Register a Student

    New Students Currently Enrolled in a FCUSD School
    Students currently enrolled in a FCUSD school must first obtain a referral form completed by his/her current counselor. Once your referral is submitted, a Walnutwood High School staff member will contact you to schedule a registration appointment.
    Returning Students Registration is now online!
    InfoSnap is designed to save you valuable time. Instead of paper now you can complete most of your registration and annual permission forms online through InfoSnap. You may now login to InfoSnap through your PowerSchool Parent account. If you have never created a PowerSchool account please call the school for assistance. For more information about InfoSnap, visit www.fcusd.org/infosnap. You must complete the online registration to ensure your student's enrollment for the fall.
    In addition to completing the online registration you will need to submit:
       * Proof of Residency  (SMUD, PGE, Lease or Purchase Agreement)
       * A completed Master Agreement Form
       * Teacher and Time Request Form
    New Students to Folsom Cordova Unified School District
    Please provide Walnutwood with the following:
       * Transcripts or Grades from the students last school
       * Immunization Records
       * Copy of the Birth Certificate
       * Proof of Residency  (SMUD, PGE, Lease or Purchase Agreement)
       * Custody Papers (if it applies)
    Any new student with an IEP must first enroll in his/her resident school first.
    If the student's address is not in the FCUSD area, you must first complete an Interdistrict Agreement with the homeschool you reside. To find if your address is within FCUSD boundaries please visit: https://www.fcusd.org/Page/2456