Dual Enrollment: High School- Special Admit Form/Advanaced Education
This program allows high school students to take community college classes and earn college credit while still in high school.
- FHS students that wish to be registered on the earliest possible date, giving them the best chance for their requested FLC classes, will need to submit their Special Admit Form between the acceptable dates.
- Please allow at least 48 hours for counselors to review and process. Counselors are not able to submit applications over summer break.
- Students are responsible for researching and selecting the appropriate course for their educational goals. Do research by looking at the course catalog and FLC class schedule.
- Make sure the course is offered outside of your high school day.
- Check course prerequisites.
- Advanced Education course credit: the grades you earn in advanced education classes go on your permanent college transcript. Grades and units earned as an Advanced Education student do not earn high school credit and remain separate from the Folsom High School transcript. Advanced education units are required to be reported when applying to college by the student.