Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Peter J. Shields!
How can you help? Here is a short list of things you can do
- Volunteer in the classroom
- Prepare materials
- Assisting teachers on field trips
- Take pictures at assemblies or special events
- Hang students' work for display
- Assist with the book fair
- Listen to a student read
- Become a Community Reader
- Help students in math
- Teach a special lesson in the classroom
- Join PTA and help with their special events
- Create an outreach or donation program from your place of business
Our district requires all volunteers to complete a Volunteer Application, have a negative T.B. test result, and fingerprint clearance prior to volunteering. Fingerprint clearance is required for all volunteers.
Please use the link below to access the new volunteer application.