New Elementary Student Enrollment Procedures 

    Welcome to the Folsom Cordova Unified School District!  If you are new to the Folsom Cordova area and have a child entering grades Kindergarten-5th who will be attending our schools for the first time in the 2019-2020 school year, you can still enroll for Distance Learning for the remainder of this school year.  Campuses will remain closed but school is still in session.  For more information on accessing our learning platform Schoology, visit www.fcusd.org/tech.

    To enroll your student during these challenging times, please complete the below Elementary School Pre-Enrollment Information Form.  Once completed (including your electronic signature), you may email all enrollment documents to kharder@fcusd.org or to the Administrative Assistant at the school office assigned to your home address: home elementary/neighborhood school.   The child’s parent/legal guardian must fill out the Elementary Registration School Pre-Enrollment Information Form.

    The following items are required to begin the registration process:

    • Elementary School Pre-Enrollment Information Form (attached below)
    • Birth Certificate or Passport
    • Immunization Records, if currently available
    • Custody Papers: If applicable. Please provide us with a court-stamped copy.
    • Verification of Residency: PG&E/SMUD and Rental/Escrow paperwork only.  Government Documents, Driver’s License, Voter Registration, Property Taxes, or Pay Stub may be submitted with PG&E/SMUD and Rental/Escrow paperwork.  Other utility bills, checks, or bank statements will not be accepted. This document proves residency, and it is vitally important. We are required to verify residency each year. 
      • If you do not have Verification of Residency in your name, an Affidavit of Residency must be completed by the resident whose name is on the SMUD or PG&E utility bill at the time of enrollment.  The Resident must provide their utility bill and photo ID at the time of Verification completion.

    To complete your child's Kindergarten registration process, we need the additional documents, if currently available:

    • Report of Health Examination for School Entry: This is valid for six months before Kindergarten through the third month after 1st grade begins. If your doctor performs a physical before entry into Kindergarten, please have this form completed.  It will be kept in your child's file and will meet requirements for entry into the 1st grade.
    • Oral Health Assessment: This form is only needed for incoming Kindergarteners, and 1st Graders. Please have your child's dentist complete the form and return to school by the end of your child's first year of public school.   

    2019-2020 School Year

    New Elementary Registration, Interactive

    New Elementary Registration, Spanish Version

    New Elementary Registration, Russian Version

    2020-2021 School Year

    New Elementary Registration, Interactive

    New Elementary Registration, Spanish Version

    New Elementary Registration, Russian Version 

    For more information regarding Online Registration, please visit our InfoSnap/PowerSchool Registration website:


    We are looking forward to welcoming and meeting you!

    Folsom Cordova Elementary Staff