(Adapted from CAPTA.org.)
The Reflections Art Program has been bringing the arts to life for more than 10 million students since 1969, increasing community awareness of the importance of arts in education.Reflections encourages students of all ages to:
Calling all artists to “Show Your Voice!” That’s the theme for the 2022-23 Reflections Art Program. We are encouraging students to tap into their creative talents and express themselves. Students are invited to participate and submit original artwork in one of six areas (click the category to view its rules):
- Unleash creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the fun and joy of making art
- Tap into critical-thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art
and a Special Artist Division for students with disabilities.
Please visit the PTA Reflections Art Website for rules. Submittals are virtual this year. To participate you must submit this form: https://bit.ly/3OfVtan. The deadline has been extended to November 27.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.