Welcome to the Vista del LagoCounseling Department!Counseling Department Announcements and Updates
2019-2020 Class Schedules/Course Confirmation Sheets
Students received course confirmation sheets in their advisory classes on May 20th. This list of classes is provided as a courtesy to confirm choices made at the time of registration. It is not a final or guaranteed list of your courses for next year.
The reverse side of the form is a Change Request Form that can be submitted to the counseling department to make us aware of any errors that might have been made durning the data entry process. Additionally there are a limited number of courses that still have seats if a student is interested in changing their requests. These forms are due to the counseling office by May 24th at 3:00pm.
Be aware of the following:
- Changes will be made on a space available basis. We will not be updating or adding to the list of classes with space.
- No adjustments will be made to your requests if you request a course that is full.
- You will not be notified if we are able to make the change unless the change is to an AP or Honors course.
- We do not guarantee that students will be able to drop and AP or Honors course when we return in the fall. If you do not complete your AP summer work and a schedule change out of an AP class is not possible, it could affect your grade in a particular class.
The list of courses with available seats is linked HERE
The AP Program page with required summer work is linked HERE
2019 FCUSD Summer School Information:
- There will be NO enrichment offerings during summer school. This is due to a policy change made by the district. Students will NOT be allowed to enroll in Health or PE.
- Remedial Summer School is available to all students who need to repeat a course due to earning a D or F. Remedial summer school will be held at Cordova High School. Summer school dates are June 5 to July 2. Fee based transportation is provided (see registration form).
- Summer school forms are available for pick up in Counseling or can be printed 2019 Summer School Form and are due back to the Vista Counseling office by May 31st.
- Summer school hours are 8am-2:35pm.
- Students that have submitted a summer school registration form to their counselor are given a spot in summer school.
The following are the instructions for new students and students returning from non-FCUSD schools:
2/26/2019- Vista del Lago's enrollment for 2019-2020 has reached capacity. Students who live in Vista del Lago boundaries and have not already completed enrollment for 2019-2020 must register at Folsom High School. We do not anticipate space becoming available for the 2019-2020 school year. If you would like your name placed on a waiting list in case space becomes available, please complete this form. You will not be contacted unless space becomes available.