Google Classroom Transition
Hello Families and Students!
In December, you will slowly start to notice that all handouts, agenda/homework information, notebook pages, etc. are disappearing from my teacher website and can be found in Google Classroom. I am transitioning everything to Google Classroom to streamline the way we access our online content in science.
Hello and Welcome to 6th Grade Science!
Suggested materials for science class:
- One 70 page college ruled notebook exclusive to science
- Pencils and pens
- Colored Pencils or Crayons
- Pencil Sharpener
- Glue sticks
- Basic Calculator (recommended)
- White Out
- Highlighters (Green, Yellow, Pink)
Classroom Wish List --Thank You in advance for any and all donations large or small:
- Reams of copier paper (white and/or colored)
- Tissue Boxes & Paper Towels
- Poster Paper
- Post Its
- Rolls of Tape & Glue Sticks
- Colored Pencils and Crayons
- Disinfectant Wipes, Cleaning Supplies, Hand Sanitizer
Teacher Information & Communication:
Please feel free to contact me at any point during the school year with any questions or concerns. I am able to meet with you to answer any questions or give extra help before or after school; however, please make arrangements ahead of time to ensure that I am available.
- Email: NQuintanilla@fcusd.org
- Voicemail: (916) 294-9035 (Please note that I will not answer calls during instructional time)