To Salgado's PE
Current and Last Unit:
Create - a - Game!
Students will create their own games while working in groups.
They will then video their games/rules and download into google classroom.
1st Period: ygfnqel2nd Period: acfwhpz4th Period: t67v7ti5th Period: v4jsp76th Period: 9v3t307th Period: k95xffrResources:AVS Video EditorKinemasteriMovieinshotVideo StarCute CutVideo Chop
Uploading a Video to Google Drive
- Download the free Google Drive app from the App Store. You can log into this app using your UMN x500 username and password.
- On the iMovie home page, with your movie in lights, tap the Export icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose Camera Roll.
- Choose an export size from the pop-up menu.
- Exit iMovie.
- Open the Google Drive app.
- Tap the + icon and choose Upload Photo or Video
- From the Camera Roll pop-up tap your video
- Tap Use
- Your video will appear in My Drive and in Uploads with a new name like Video DATE TIME.mov, not the name you gave it within your iMovie app
When a video is uploaded to Google Drive you can share it by email using the Google Drive App
(please sign and return)(if medically excused please turn this in)(video)Please Note:We have updated the fitness testing scores...They can be found under class handoutsFitness Testing Scoring10 points9 points8 points7 Points6 PointsThe best way to contact me is through email:email@example.com
- Tap the Arrow following the name of the video, a new menu will open
- Slide Available Offline to On
- Tap the Export icon (this will also let you rename your movie)
- Tap Share
- Type the email addresses you want to share the video with
- Tap Add