Click on each line below to access resources. The newest links are at the top.
Opening StudySync at home: video [Open this after logging your device into an @student.fcusd.org account, please!]
- For our attendance purposes, you will need to click into each of your courses on Schoology every school day, Monday through Friday.
- I will always be available between 8 and 10 AM. I can get back to you later in the day, but my response time might be slower then.
Welcome to English Seven!
⇐ Recommended Supplies list is in the left column.
We recognize that many families wish to provide supplies for their own student or donate materials to the school and are welcome to do so at any time. The supplies listed here are suggested materials and are not required of any student or family to fully participate in the school’s academic program. All required materials and supplies will be provided to students at no cost.
Course Expectations ⇓ These will remain here for you all year.
Classroom Supply Wishlist: THANK YOU for donations you choose to make throughout the year:
- tissues--we always need tissues! :)
- electronics wipes [for Chromebooks]
- gift cards to Office Depot, Staples, Target, Goodwill, etc. Holiday gifts that can give back to my students are the BEST teacher gift! Though I truly appreciate your thoughtful gestures for myself, please think of our children and classroom first. Due to my allergies and intolerances to various foods as I get OLD, please refrain from food gifts for me :(