A quote is needed when submitting a purchase requisition for technology equipment.
Technology Standards for Hardware:
- HP Computers (desktop and laptops)
- Chromebooks & Carts
- HP Laserjet printers
- LCD Projectors*
*Please contact Jim Plaskett in Technology regarding LCD Projector purchase
How to Generate an FCUSD Technology Quote for CDWG purchases:
- View the supported equipment page - http://www.fcusd.org/Page/2446
- Using the instructions below proceed to the CDWG website: http://www.cdwg.com/fcusd
• Click on Account Log On in upper right corner
• Enter the User Name and Password created for your site (Contact your office staff or Sherry at email@example.com if you need the login information)
• Select a product by clicking on the image
• Enter Number of items to be ordered
• Click on Add To Cart
• Continue Shopping
• Go to the Cart when done selecting items
• Click on Standard Quote under Quote option
• Enter your Name and Email in the Recipient Contact Information section → Continue
• FREE OPTION will automatically be selected. Don’t make any changes to screen. →Continue
• Enter Quote Description (Who, What, Where)
• Click the box next to [ ] Attach PDF copy to confirmation
• Click on Request Quote
• EDU Google Chrome Management Console MUST be added to every Chromebook ordered.
• CDW Install Basic Asset Tag MUST be added to every Chromebook ordered.
• CDW Install Basic Asset Tag MUST be added to every computer and printer over $500.00 value.
• Carts will be asset tagged by district staff.
• The recycle fee will be added to the quote automatically.
• Enter a requisition using the information on the quote to place your order. You are not allowed to place an order from the web page.
Enter the quote number on your requisition. Do not send a copy of the quote to Purchasing.
Computers come with a wired keyboard/mouse. You can add a wireless keyboard/mouse for additional cost.
Quotes are not saved on the CDWG web page and can’t be edited after submitted.