A quote is needed when submitting a purchase requisition for technology equipment that is not part of the district standards.
Technology Standards for Hardware:
- HP Computers (desktop and laptops)
- HP Laserjet printers
- LCD Projectors*
*Please contact Jim Plaskett in Technology regarding LCD Projector purchase
How to Generate an E-Quote for technology purchases from NWN:
- View the supported equipment page - http://www.fcusd.org/Page/2446
- Open E-Quote Spreadsheet
- Click to the right of Description/Location, fill in where the equipment is going to be used - room number, lab, etc and if the equipment is associated with any project such as Lab replacement, PTLW, summer teacher PC replacement.
- Select your school (location) from the Site Location drop down list
- In the Qty column type in the number of each item you are requesting for this quote.
When requisitioning a computer - do you need a monitor, keyboard & mouse?
For a laptop - do need a docking station, wireless mouse & keyboard, carrying bag/case, second monitor?
These parts are no longer automatically added into a purchase, you must select what you need
- Save quote.
- Generate requistion with detailed information in the req'n: Who is the equipment for, site name, room/location and description of the equiment you would like to purchase.
- Type the requisition number in the lower left corner of the quote and save for your records.