To comply with California Assembly Bill (AB) 1565, which went into effect on January 1, 2014, all General Contractors and M/E/P Subcontractors are required to be pre-qualified, if the contract is valued at $1 million or more and funded in whole or in part with State Facility Bond funds. Folsom Cordova Unified School District requires all General Contractors (if the bid package will include M/E/P categories listed below), M/E/P Subcontractors and all miscellaneous trade contractors to be pre-qualified.
This applies to the following license classifications:
Folsom Cordova Unified School District shall process all pre-qualification applications at QualityBidders.com. QualityBidders is a web-based online application, fast, simple, safe and easy to use.
- General Contractors (A and B) only if their bid package will include the M/E/P categories listed below or any General Contractor bidding the miscellaneous trade package
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing subcontractors (C-4, C-7, C-10, C-16, C-20, C-34, C-36, C-42, and C-46)
- Miscellaneous Trade Package
1) To get started, please visit http://www.qualitybidders.com
, and review the instructions. The District must receive applications at least ten (10) business days prior to the scheduled bid opening on any advertised project in order for the candidate to qualify for that project. Pre-qualification approval will remain valid for one (1) calendar year from the date of notice of qualification except as noted in the pre-qualification documents.
2) Once you have been approved, you will receive an email indicating your approval, expiration date and bidding limit.
Please contact JoAnne McCarthy, at (916) 294-9000 ext. 103300 or email@example.com
with any questions. You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions about the use of the QualityBidders web-based tool.