Folsom High PTSA
Join us to help provide the resources our students need. Our membership dues are only $10 per
The Folsom High PTSA Membership Advantage
Your PTSA membership will introduce you to a population of parents who are committed to being involved with their students during high school.
- Connect with the school, the principal and the staff.
- When parents are involved, students achieve more.
- Connect with parents of students.
- Receive special pricing discounts for certain items/services. Discounts include: Legoland, Enterprise and Hertz car rentals, Staples, TeenSafe smartphone monitoring, MetLife Auto & Home, Sylvan Learning, Comcast and more. Visit: http://capta.org/join/member-perks/ for more information.
- Your $10 membership fee helps us to underwrite our operating costs and give more to the school.
Please note: Seniors applying for PTSA scholarships must be
members of the PTSA.
Or fill out membership form and send in along with a check to the office or any teacher. See form for more details.
For more information, please contact Jenn Wead.
All are welcome to the PTSA general meetings.
Meetings are held three times a year, in October, January, and April. Watch the website for more information.