Something new is coming to scrip at Raley’s! If you were a participant in Raley’s Quality of Life program, or if you’d like to start donating scrip to Gallardo, you’ll want to learn about Raley’s new scrip program: Extra Credit.
Raley’s Extra Credit scrip program is a benefit of the new Something Extra rewards program at Raley’s.
· Improved enrollment - Sign up quickly and directly at raleys.com
· Easier to use - No card to remember at checkout means eligible purchases automatically earn funds.
· Generous funding - Raley’s has dedicated $1.5 million to youth education through the Extra Credit program. As much as 1.5% of your purchase can be sent to Gallardo.
· No fees - As always, Raley’s is absorbing 100% of all administrative fees for our scrip program. There are absolutely no costs!
To sign up to start donating funds to Gallardo when you shop at Raley’s or Bel Air:
1. Become a member of Something Extra (you may already be a member). https://www.raleys.com/www/enroll?redirect=
2. Once enrolled, to donate scrip to us, please visit raleys.com/extracredit, sign into your Something Extra account and click on the green “Get Started”button.
3. When selecting your organization, you can search for us by name or zip code. Confirm your selection.
4. Designate the percentage of scrip to donate to each organization and that’s it – Gallardo will receive a donation every time you shop at Raley’s, Bel Air, or Nob Hill Foods.
Please keep in mind that Extra Credit will gradually take the place of Raley’s existing Quality of Life program. Your Quality of Life card will continue to function through January of 2013. After the New Year, you’ll need to join Extra Credit to keep donating scrip.
For more information about this transition, you can visit Raley’s Frequently Asked Questions at raleys.com/extracredit. Or, you may also contact the Raley’s Service Center at (800) 925-9989 or email@example.com for more assistance.
We hope you will choose to join Extra Credit today. It's a simple, easy, and free way to benefit your child's education.