SNAP MEDICAL CLUB
A free tool for Vista Students interested in the medical field, volunteering in the health-care industry, and learning about health-care professions. We will provide many ongoing volunteer opportunities for you to do on your own, but there will be many club activities that you will be able to participate in regardless of your age.
Interested in joining? Please turn in the membership forms to Mr. Clifton (E204). Click on Membership Forms
on the left tab. We accept applications throughout the year!
What we do in SNAP:
- Simulations (Blood pressure check, Disaster Triage, Athletic Taping)
- CPR Training (winter), First Aid training (spring)
- Hospital Tours (Shriner's and UC Davis)
- Guest Speakers
- Volunteering with Folsom Alzheimer's, American Heart Association, American Cancer, Blood Source etc
- Tips on how to get into the competitive field of healthcare